Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Chinese New year's :D 01/29/11

shana's little brother doing his lion dancing

The days they past and the weather got crappy. On the 20th, we slept in my truck at Shark's Cove to watch the Eddie but they never held it because the waves were inconsistent (I never had my camera because it was last minute :/). It was fun though haha the waves were pretty epic and it was a full moon!
Things weren't working out (school, Keoni's surfing, truck dying in Hau'ula) so there was a 2 week break in adventures. Instead of the same grind, I had the chance to celebrate Chinese New Year's with my dear friends Shana and Chucky. It was really fun and crowded! Good food and a great cultural experience. These pictures are from Shana's mom.

oO what is that?

it was pretty good lol

i'm only making that face because shana's little brother kept telling me
that the reason why they were brown, it's because they rub them with dirt lol


crowded!

No comments:

Post a Comment