Friday, February 11, 2011

Chinaman's Hat 02/01/11 & 02/03/11


VIDEO I POSTED ON FACEBOOK ( ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN LOL)

Hahahaaaaa.. so I went to Kualoa Beach Park 3 times in one week.. The first time I went with Keoni to go fishing and they had a kayak so I was just going around randomly lol. Because I never went to Chinaman's Hat, I returned 2 days later with my friend Shana. We didn't have a kayak so I suggested we do it with boards. I had a 7.5 ft board and Shana had a boogie board. The start was weird because some kronic guy approached us in the parking lot asking for suntan lotion. Instead of starting at 8:30am, we started paddling out at 9:30am in fear that the guy was going to break into my truck... anyways..

We arrived, it was such a beautiful day and we were adventuring around the small island. We went to the top the hard way and I wouldn't recommend it to people unless they like the hard way. The "easy way up the trail" is found on the side facing Kualoa Beach Park and the hard way is found on the ocean facing side. The hard way is basically scaling/climbing a near vertical rock face.. Shana was a trooper and we did it haha. Halfway up, there are some caves and we cruised in one for a little while. We were in our bikinis.. and got buss up by the dead vegetation.. I ended up with this huge scratch on my okole, that was not good. Overall, was fun.

Because I didn't invite Keoni, I returned two days later with him. He basically towed my ass out there because he wanted to get there fast (we got there in less than 15 minutes and it usually takes people 30-45 minutes). We ventured around and I was looking into the tide pools. Keoni went up the hard way and I opted to go up the easy way. I met him up there and we took pictures and headed back. We were suppose to go to Goat Island but the on shore winds were blowing hard and the current was harsh. Instead, we went to three tables and cruised drinking beer. Fun stuff!





***Yes, there are sharks but as long as you're not gushing with blood, you're good. A lot of people fish and skin dive here, just take the hint from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment